Thursday, June 28, 2007

What's on them needles now

Montego Bay Scarf, aka "adult knitting" (translate: will not knit with this fancy yarn while around kids and their inherent - ahem - "juiciness") And that means this doesn't get worked on a lot, because I am ALWAYS around the kids.

Summer top for Kate, patternless, made of Lily Sugar and Cream that I got for $.99/skein. This one is flying. And this is SO "mommy knitting."

The Petunia Tote: I do truly want to use this, I'm just not sure I want to knit it. But I'll probably still finish it eventually.

I'm having to resist casting on other new projects, but I have the itch...especially that Bonsai Tunic, because I got the yarn for my birthday...and some other stash yarn is calling my name...and Jen wants to do a knitalong which sounds so fun...well, I'm bound to get a lot of knit time in when I go to OK in two weeks (long car rides and lots o' babysitting).

1 comment:

jen barnes said...

Don't wait for me to cast on! I will learn from you! (wink, wink, I'd rather you go first and work out whatever inherent kinks there may be than the other way around... hehehe)