Wednesday, July 25, 2007

WIP update!

So I have been able to squeeze a row or two in between various child-rearing and housework duties. And it adds up. I am switching easily between my two big projects, the Bonsai tunic: IMG_5211
and the Montego Bay scarf:IMG_5212

It is gratifying to see some progress on each. The scarf is just sort of an ongoing project, I think. The tunic, well, I'd really like to have that done by the end of August. That probably sounds ridiculous to a lot of you knitters out there who whip the thing out in a weekend, but hey, that's a reasonable goal for me. Most of the time my hands are occupied wiping something or someone.

1 comment:

jen barnes said...

squeezing in a row or two is a perfect way to describe it! Yes! I agree... a row here a row there. I'm finding myself neglecting all other knitting to work on the newly-cast-on tunic.